For many years, bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness fanatics alike have reached for Cytomel to create their better bodies. There are many reasons why you should consider taking this medication as well. Read on below to find out more about the benefits of using this drug and how it can help to improve your muscle mass or decrease unwanted fat stores.
Defining what Cytomel is
Cytomel, also known as T3, is a synthetic form of the naturally occurring thyroid hormone thyroxine. Like all other forms of thyroid hormones, T3 helps regulate energy metabolism in the body by increasing the metabolic rate. It is not to be confused with T4; rather, Cytomel is chemically altered to increase potency while eliminating unnecessary elements that may cause it to remain in the body for too long.
Cytomel has been used by many bodybuilders and athletes for a variety of reasons. Weightlifters use this drug to increase their metabolic rate and the number of calories burned every day. This means there is a larger caloric deficit in order to make weight loss happen more quickly. In addition, bodybuilders sometimes take Cytomel because it increases protein synthesis within muscle fibers, which can lead to greater gains once post-cycle therapy is complete.
Cytomel can also be used for another, more disturbing purpose. Many times when a bodybuilder is losing weight rapidly and cannot stand the hunger pains anymore, they will consider taking T3 with anabolic steroids or human growth hormone to prevent muscle loss during a calorie deficit.
Since T3 has been shown in clinical studies to increase lean mass far greater than any other form of thyroid medication, people will take it to prevent muscle loss. There are also those who use it as a fat burner, but this is not recommended due to the increased risk of side effects and the lack of benefits research has shown from using Cytomel for this purpose.
Why Cytomel is a great choice
There are several reasons why Cytomel is one of the go-to supplements of many bodybuilders and athletes. It has several effects on the body that make it stand out as a powerful fat loss aid or muscle mass enhancer.
Cytomel is fairly mild when it comes to side effects. Of course, just because something is mild doesn’t mean there are no side effects whatsoever, but this medication does not carry the same risk of muscle loss that other forms of thyroid hormone do. In fact, research has shown that Cytomel can actually promote protein synthesis in both human and animal studies. This is great news for people who are trying to gain lean mass while losing weight or who may be suffering from a calorie deficit during a diet phase.
In addition, it has been shown in clinical studies that T3 increases the metabolic rate far more than any other form of thyroid hormone. This means there is a larger caloric deficit in order to make weight loss happen more quickly when using this medication properly.
Another benefit of Cytomel is its ability to help control hunger pains, especially in people who are restricting their caloric intake in order to burn fat. While this is not the only method of doing so, it certainly contributes so that users are able to go about their days without having to worry about nausea or worrying about when their next meal will be.
Another reason why so many people take this drug is that it helps reduce the amount of water retained in the body. This attribute makes it easier to get down to lower body fat percentages, which can be difficult for some when their body holds excess water. Cytomel also has a positive effect on lipid metabolism, which can help with cardiovascular risk factors associated with obesity and diabetes.
The side effects of Cytomel are mild and temporary, with no cases or incidents of organ damage known to date. The most prominent side effect that has been observed is a feeling of warmth in the face, hands, and feet. This can be rather unpleasant for some people when they first start taking it; however, this sensation usually subsides within a few days. The increased body temperature can cause frequent thirst, so it is important to stay hydrated while taking Cytomel.
In addition, other side effects from this medication include loss of appetite and insomnia. Loss of appetite can be beneficial for some people who are trying to lose weight; however, the increase in blood temperature can cause difficulty sleeping as well as a higher heart rate.
Cytomel comes in tablet form, and the average dosage is 0.05mg per day for those looking to lose weight or maintain their current weight. Those who are trying to gain muscle mass should take a higher dosage of 0.1mg per day. Cytomel is available in both brand and generic forms, and the average cost is around $80 for a 100 count bottle.
For best results when using Cytomel to lose weight or maintain weight loss, it should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. It should not be used after 5 p.m., since this can interfere with sleep patterns.
Cytomel is a prescription medication and it should never be taken without obtaining the advice and consent of a doctor. It is also important to note that this medication can interact negatively with several other prescription drugs, including antidepressants and diabetic medications. There are no known interactions with over-the-counter medications at this time.
How Cytomel works inside the body
The way Cytomel works inside the body is by increasing the metabolism rate of an individual. This medication does this by stimulating the production of TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) which in turn stimulates the release of hormones like triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
This medication is typically used to treat hypothyroidism or as an adjunct therapy to other medications that treat hypothyroidism. It can also be used to improve the results of a low-calorie diet because it has been shown to promote weight loss, especially in combination with a low-calorie diet and exercise.
In addition to treating hypothyroidism, this medication is occasionally used off-label as part of a treatment plan for an underactive pituitary gland or as a way to stimulate ovulation in women with infertility issues. Some people use this medication as part of a treatment plan for obesity, especially when the drugs phentermine and fenfluramine have been ineffective on their own.
The way Cytomel is supposed to work is that it increases the body’s basal metabolic rate. This is supposed to help break down stored fat and promote weight loss, especially when paired with a controlled eating plan and exercise program.
The way this medication works in those who suffer from an underactive thyroid is that it increases the number of hormones produced inside the body by increasing TSH production via your pituitary gland. When a person’s thyroid is underactive it means that the organ isn’t producing enough hormones to keep your body functioning at its peak level.
In those with an overactive thyroid, this medication can help by reducing the production of hormones inside of the body which helps slow down their metabolic rate and treat weight problems associated with hyperthyroidism.
The positive effects of using Cytomel
There are a lot of positive effects that are associated with using Cytomel. For people who are looking to lose weight, it is typically cheaper than most prescription medications for obesity because it doesn’t require insulin shots.
In bodybuilding, the positive effects associated with using this medication are that it promotes the release of fat into the bloodstream so that muscles can utilize them for energy. This leads to less fat accumulation around the waist, hips, and thighs which is associated with an attractive physique.
Cytomel has several positive effects on those who suffer from hypothyroidism because it replaces or supplements their natural hormones. This ensures that their metabolism is kept at the appropriate rate so that they can avoid gaining weight or losing too much weight, especially when paired with a controlled diet and exercise program.
The positive effect associated with using Cytomel to treat infertility in women is that it helps stimulate ovulation which is critical for getting pregnant.
Cytomel can also be used to treat pituitary dwarfism in young children, which can help promote their growth and development. This medication has also been shown to be effective in treating obesity when paired with a controlled diet and exercise plan.
In some cases, Cytomel is used as part of a treatment plan for an overactive thyroid which helps lower the metabolic rate so that people can lose weight.
The positive effects associated with using Cytomel to treat acromegaly are that it promotes the production of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) and lowers glucose levels. IGF is important because it promotes the growth of bones and tissue, which is why this medication is used to promote bone growth in children with pituitary dwarfism.
The potential side effects of abusing Cytomel
Abusing Cytomel is not something that is recommended. When taken in the appropriate dosage that your doctor has prescribed to you, this medication does not carry a risk of side effects.
When used improperly, Cytomel can lead to several side effects, some of which are very severe. Some of the most common negative effects associated with this medication include constipation, shakiness, trouble sleeping, headaches, changes in appetite or weight, hair loss on your head or body, and acne.
Other potential side effects that you should be aware of if you are thinking about abusing this medication include hair growth on your face or body, changes in menstruation or other hormone-related problems, depression, swelling of the hands and legs, muscle weakness, appetite changes which can lead to either an increase or decrease in weight.
In some cases, it can cause a man’s breasts to swell. It can also cause their testicles to shrink, which can lead to infertility. This medication can also lead to a decrease in thyroid function and even increase your risk for heart diseases.
The potential side effects associated with abusing Cytomel include:
There are also some cases when Cytomel abuse can lead to changes in the shape of your bones. This includes an increase in their thickness and curvature, which can lead to osteoporosis down the road.
The proper dosage instructions for Cytomel
To safely avoid experiencing the side effects of abusing Cytomel, it is important to follow the proper dosage instructions that your doctor has given you. This medication should never be taken in high doses or used in combination with other medications without asking your doctor first.
For bodybuilders who are taking this medication to build muscle, a common dose is somewhere between 15 and 25 mg. Some people may even take as much as 50mg, but it should never be taken in doses higher than 100mg per day.
The dosages prescribed typically depend on the condition being treated and the size of the person taking it. If you are using Cytomel to lose weight, your doctor is likely going to prescribe a dose of between one and five mcg per day.
You should never take this medication orally unless it has been dissolved in water. If you are taking Cytomel in liquid form or crushed up and placed on the tongue, it can cause serious side effects such as burns to your mouth, lips, or tongue.
You should take this medication with a full glass of water, milk, or juice to help prevent negative effects on your stomach and digestive tract. This medication should never be taken at the same time as antacids because it can prevent them from being properly absorbed in your body.
It is also recommended that you do not drink alcohol with this medication because it can cause increased side effects.
Can Cytomel be stacked for better results?
Cytomel can be stacked with other weight loss supplements like Clenbuterol or Anavar for muscle gain, but you are never supposed to mix it with antidepressants or take it with any T3-containing medications.
If you are thinking about mixing this medication with another supplement in order to achieve better muscle-building results, it is important that you talk to your doctor first. This includes fat burners, pre-workout boosters, testosterone boosters, and even protein powders.
There are also a few other supplements that you should never take this medication with because they can cause serious side effects. These include insulin, ephedrine, stimulants, and thyroid medications.
Is Cytomel a legal supplement?
The legal status of Cytomel can vary depending on where you live. It is currently legal to use in the US, but it is only allowed to be sold as a prescription drug by doctors.
If you are thinking about purchasing this medication without a prescription because it can be found on the internet, there is no guarantee that you will get the real deal. This is because there are a lot of counterfeit supplements that have become common on the market.
If you want to purchase this medication, your best bet is going to be through a pharmacy or from your doctor. It should never be purchased from an online vendor as it can often lead to dangerous counterfeits being sold as legitimate products.
Product reviews for Cytomel
- David Strum (August 12, 2021): I have been using Cytomel for my pre-season bulking cycle for about two months now. I am really happy with the results that I have been getting so far, but it is still early to say anything conclusive. I started by taking 25 mcg per day and increased my dosage twice before settling on 50 mcg per day for both cutting and bulking cycles (about 12 weeks each). I really wanted to get a jump start on my bulking cycle in order to see some impressive gains. So far, I feel good and I haven’t experienced any side effects at all.
- Alicia Spencer (August 19, 2021): My doctor suggested that I use Cytomel and I am thankful that he did. I was struggling to lose weight and nothing seemed to be working anymore. My appetite was out of control and I would binge for no reason at all. After using this medication, my metabolism increased and I started losing weight again. It also curbed my appetite so that I wasn’t constantly thinking about food or feeling hungry all the time.
- Spencer Corrs (August 25, 2021): I have been trying to lose weight for the past six months but I couldn’t get anywhere. I wanted to get in shape before high school started so that I could be ahead of all my classmates. My doctor suggested Cytomel to me and it has worked wonders. Not only have I lost 20 pounds in just 6 weeks, but my metabolism has increased so much that everything I eat turns into muscle instead of fat.
- Michael Londonderry (August 30, 2021): I am working on my cut after a long bulk over the summer and Cytomel has been one of the things that have kept me going. My doctor suggested it to me because I was starting to get sick of eating all the time in order to build more muscle. With this medication, I have been able to cut down on my caloric intake and still build a lot of muscle throughout the day.
- Ryan Pittman (September 2, 2021): For my bulking cycle, I purchased some testosterone booster from an online vendor only to find out later that it was fake. So instead of wasting money on a fake product, I was told to try Cytomel. It has been a year since and I still use it whenever I cycle on and off of my testosterone boosters.
- Ryan Pittman (September 13, 2021): I have decided to use Cytomel as the primary ingredient of my cutting supplement instead of stacking it with something else. I like to use a combination of supplements for my bulking cycle, but this time I just wanted to try something different. The results have been very promising so far because I am already seeing some nice cuts coming up after just two weeks.
- Mark Chan (September 24, 2021): I have been using Cytomel for about two weeks now and I am already feeling the effects. It has been making me very hungry lately which is perfect for my bulking cycle. I eat a lot of protein and vegetables, but I feel like eating more than usual. This supplement has allowed me to increase my caloric intake without having to worry about putting on fat because it also increased my metabolism.
- Dylan Johnson (September 27, 2021): Cytomel has been working great for me during my bulking cycle. I gained 6 pounds in 6 weeks and was able to get bigger muscles because of the increased calorie intake. I am using it with testosterone boosters which make it even more effective. My recovery time is fast and I am satisfied with the results.
- Jack Fergus (October 10, 2021): Cytomel has been a staple in my supplementation for years now because it works well for both bulking and cutting cycles. I was really struggling with keeping muscle mass on this year when I decided to bulk. After cycling some testosterone boosters, I added Cytomel into the mix and it made all the difference. I was able to keep my muscle and also eat a lot without worrying about gaining too much fat.
- Pam Nelson (October 17, 2021): I have been using Cytomel as part of my cutting supplement for years now because it works so well. My doctor suggested that I should try it if I want to lose weight after struggling to do so for the past few months. I didn’t think that Cytomel will help me lose weight, but I knew it would definitely keep my muscle mass on.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cytomel
Is Cytomel a steroid?
No, Cytomel is not a steroid and it does not contain any artificial testosterone. Instead, Cytomel is a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone, T3. Athletes and bodybuilders use Cytomel as a supplement to increase their metabolism which helps burn fat and build muscle at a very fast rate.
What are the benefits of using Cytomel?
Cytomel provides many benefits including increased energy levels, increased heart rate, increased blood circulation, faster body fat loss, and an increase in protein synthesis.
What are the side effects of Cytomel?
Some people experience irritation around the injection site while some others have reported symptoms such as muscle cramps and/or headaches. In very rare cases, some individuals experienced heart palpitations after using Cytomel.
Summary and conclusion
Cytomel is a synthetic hormone that is used by bodybuilders and athletes to improve their metabolic rate. It is similar to the thyroid hormone T3 which regulates metabolism in the human body. Bodybuilders who are looking for an effective way to lose weight fast can use Cytomel as part of their cutting supplement because it will help them achieve their desired physique easily and quickly.